PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
If you provide your contact details, Mortgage Brokers will use this to communicate with you about:
* the assessment of a possible credit application by Mortgage Brokers and / or by a lender who gets access to your information at that time;
* your current loans or agreements with the lenders;
* providing information about new products, services and offers from Mortgage Brokers;
* evaluating the effectiveness of our website
Mortgage brokers should be able to pass on data collected with a view to concluding a credit agreement to, among others, lenders for whom Mortgage Brokers acts as an independent credit broker.
We will also pass on your data to financial service providers that are necessary for the progress and processing of your credit file, for example notaries and / or estimators. Under no circumstances does Mortgage Brokers sell your personal information to third parties.
PROCESSING BASIS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect, store, use and process your personal data
- based on your permission :
- to be able to make a proposal based on your request via our website
- to be able to contact you as part of a consultation;
- to send you newsletters;
- to answer any other question you might ask, for example via the contact form.
- on the basis of pre-contractual measures or the implementation of an agreement that you have concluded with a lender, to provide us with all the information necessary to advise you and assist you in taking out the necessary credit or to communicate with you in the context of our services;
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
Mortgage Brokers has taken measures to assist you as a customer with:
your right to information and access;
your right to rectification and supplementation;
your right to limit processing;
your right to data portability;
your right to forget;
your right to object.
If you want to make use of one of these rights, you can send us an e-mail including a copy of your ID to: info@Jean Des Esseintes.be stating ‘Personal details’.
[cookie_declaration] Cookies are small information files that are automatically saved on the hard drive of your computer. Mortgage Brokers uses:
• Necessary cookies : these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website
• Preferred cookies : preferred cookies allow a website to remember information that influences the behavior and design of the website, such as your preferred language or the region where you live.
• Analytical cookies : data about surfing behavior is collected via Google Analytics. This way we can see how visitors like you use the website and improve our website based on that. IP addresses are not anonymous with us because it is important for us to know how our customers end up with Mortgage Brokers. We have entered into a processing agreement with Google.
• Marketing cookies : A marketing cookie is a special kind of web cookie, which is placed to identify you as a visitor on one or more websites (tracking). On the basis of the pages that are visited, knowledge can be gained about how you use the website, but it is also possible to determine, for example, what you as a visitor are interested in. This type of information can then be used for ‘profiling’ and personalized advertisements; displaying banner advertisements from related advertisers.
If you do not want websites to place a certain type of cookies on your computer, you can adjust this in your browser settings. For example, you can set that you receive a warning before cookies are placed. There is also the possibility that your browser refuses all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete cookies that have already been placed.
Note that you must adjust the settings separately for each browser and computer that you use. How you can do this varies per browser. You can consult the help function of your browser for this.
OPT-OUT: Do you realize that if you do not allow cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website works properly. In addition, refusing cookies or enabling ‘do not track’ does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements. The ads will then no longer be tailored to your interests.
Your personal data is well protected with us. Our website works under a secure internet connection, with a so-called SSL certificate. You can see this by the ‘HTTPS’ that stands before the url. The number of people with access to your personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary.
We will occasionally have to adjust these statements because, for example, our website or the rules regarding cookies change. We may always change the content of the statements and cookies contained in the lists without prior notice. You can always consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact our Data Protection Officer first via the general number of Mortgage Brokers.